'But I don't run a festival...'
You can join AFO as an Associate member and benefit from links to 100's of festivals and events throughout the UK. You may supply tentage, power, lighting, PA, staging, toiletes, tracking security or signage. You may be an artist agent or manager, perhaps a record label or a film maker, a publicist or magazine editor.
The Benefits of Associate Membership
• Access to festival & event organisers
• Full page advert on the AFO website
• Full page in AFO Suppliers Directory
• Rolling advert on homepage of AFO website
• ‘Associate Spotlight’ article in AFO newsletter
• The use of AFO logo on your print & publicity.
• Opportunity to write industry articles for the AFO news/forums and promote your business.
• Opportunity to take part in training sessions and panels at Conference(s)
• Discounted Trade Stand prices for Conference(s) where you can meet organisers face to face.
• Industry news & links with lobbying bodies and organisations such as NOEA, EIF & UK Live Music
Whatever your connection to festivals and events the AFO Associate Membership will put you in the same space as festival managers and so potential customers.
Join us at AFO Conference 10-12 November 2017.
Hundreds of potential customers :The ideal opportunity to sell your product or service by having a stand at the Conference and meeting hundreds of potential customers OR by placing an insert in the delegate bag or both! More information and to book